Monday, April 13, 2009
The weekend
Dan and I volunteered for Habitat for Humanity this weekend. It was a lot of fun spending time together and felt good helping someone else out. We laid sod for four hours and woke up on Sunday VERY sore!!! My sister-in-law took the kids all day Saturday and kept them overnight. We went and played poker together again at night. We watched "Passion of the Christ" on Sunday. I decided it would be fun to celebrate Easter with Dan instead of going to church without him. I had never seen The Passion so it was a new experience for me. It did not make me as emotional as I had thought it would. I think it's probably because I think Faith Bible Chapel does such an excellent job of depicting the Passion that it just did not have a huge impact on me. Also, my imagination is pretty graphic to begin with! It was a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment