
Today is Isaiah's 9th birthday. I am so proud of him. He is such a handsome, sweet, smart, obedient, loving, adorable little man. My brother's wife was induced last night so we are expecting Isaiah to have a new little cousin on his birthday!!!
We had such a wonderful weekend as a family. On Saturday God blessed me with something I didn't ask for. Don't you love that?!? I woke up thinking how nice it would be if we could just be a family with no TV for the day. Soon after the TVs came on...the power went out! We were without power for most of the day. We played games and all cuddled in the bed when it got cold! Dan also invited me to play poker with him and participate in his radio show at his best friend's house. This was a BIG move. Dan has, for quite a while now, been pretty adamant about needing his space and wanting Saturday nights to himself. I have been very respectful of this because I understand Dan really does need time away from us (I have also learned that I really cherish time to myself on occassion too). I felt honored that he invited me to join him. We also signed up to work on a house for Habitat for Humanity on this coming Saturday. This is the first time Dan and I have volunteered together and I really look forward to the opportunity.
God continues to bless me individually and pours out His favor on our family. What a testimony I have in Him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment